V.I.P. Pesaro is able to offer electric arc, Thermal Spray Coating.
TSC Metallizing can be applied on all components as well pipes as valves (Check our last commission).
Metal insert can be applied without sealant guaranteeing excellent anticorrosive protection.
Both sealed or painted can be used in any type of environment, thanks to coating characteristics.
• Very flexible process applicable to pieces without limitations in quantity, size and weight.
• Surface heating limitation in order not to alter the characteristics of treated product.
• Can be applied in factory as well on worksite using suitable equipments.
• Ensures higher anticorrosive protection in comparison with any other protective system.
• Possibility of carrying out restorations and/or repairs on hot galvanized surfaces.
• Very long-lasting coating even in highly aggressive environments.
• Flame spray and thermal spray.
Coatings with sealant
Sealed metallization offers a range of long-lasting coatings even in highly aggressive environments. It is normally used for off-shore applications.
• Excellent mechanical properties.
• High anti-corrosive properties.
• Applicable in various thicknesses using several metals having completely different characteristics.
Coating without sealant
The metal insert without sealant is used to meet a variety of requirements concerning pipeline protection. Coating with zinc wire can be used as an alternative to hot galvanising.
• Excellent mechanical properties and resistance to corrosion.
• Anticorrosive protection even when damaged.
• High resistance to high temperatures.
• Applicable without size restrictions.