Polyurethane mortar coating offered by V.I.P. Pesaro is normally applied to riser pipelines.
It is a low density filling mass, based on special loads and fast-setting polyurethane resins.
Applicable at variable density as anticorrosion and shock absorbent coating by pouring using extremely thick formwork to guarantee the best insulation. Moreover, it provides high resistance to abrasion, impact, chemical agents, sea water, etc , further to a good dimensional stability, keeping its properties unaltered even if exposed to thermal excursions.
• Perfect adherence to sanded steel, with very high anticorrosive protection.
• High resistance to compression, blows and bending.
• Dimensional stability and maintenance of properties even when there is high chemical, thermal and mechanical stress.
Remarkable water protection
• Excellent impermeability and resistance to saltwater.
• Extremely low permeability to water and good resistance to cathode disbondment which makes it ideal for structures intended for submarine use.
• The product fully cured has a water permeability extremely low and a good resistance to cathodic disbonding; for this reason it is recommended for application in oceanic environment.
• Applicable by pouring using extremely thick formwork.
• Applicable at variable density according to the degree of insulation required.