Epoxy without solvents offered by V.I.P. Pesaro is a solvent less coating with a high content of solids, applicable without primers. Recommended in industrial sectors, where coating is required in accordance with the requirements foreseen by standards EN 10289 e DIN 30671, guarantees also high chemical, physical resistance and duration over time.
Long-term anti-corrosive protection
- Excellent resistance to corrosion in marine and chemically severe environments.
- Excellent resistance to corrosion under immersion both in freshwater and saltwater.
- Excellent anti-corrosive protection of structures and underground piping.
- Excellent resistance to cathode detachment.
- Excellent resistance to electric insulation (12,000 volts/mm)
Very good mechanical protection
- Excellent resistance to blows and abrasions.
- Guarantees very good mechanic resistance to abrasion and blows during installation, thanks to its characteristic flexibility.
Other advantages of EP coating
Epoxy without solvents coating can be applied with a brush using a special version of the product, it is possible to guarantee coating continuity even for very complex items. There are no limits in the quantity of pieces which may be coated, even individual pieces may be treated. Differentiated thicknesses can be applied in accordance with design specifications.