- Small and large pipes
- Standard fittings
- Wide radius bends
- Special fittings
- Surface preparation: over pre-heating, blasting and testing
- Anticorrosive coating*: oven pre-heating, FBE spray powder
- Adhesive layer: spray adhesive, oven
- Top coat: polyethylene (PE) spray powder, air cooling
- Testing, packing, ready for shipment
*Sintering is the coating process where a coating powder is sprayed on a preheated piece. Thanks to the heat emitted from the surface the powder fuses creating an homogeneous and continuous layer.
Selected from among the top qualified international brands by the biggest companies.
Diameter from 1/2” to 120”
Maximum unit length 13.5 meters
Maximum unit weight 15,000 kg.
Joints and/or custom pieces: (bends, tees, reducers, flanges, etc.)
Maximum size 3.0 x 3.0 x 13.5 meters
Maximum unit weight 15,000 kg
Maximum thickness of the coating 3,5 mm
- Specific Gravity PE: 0.943 g/cm3
- Elongation at Break ISO 527: > 300%
- Hardness: Shore D 52
- Minimum recommended temperature: – 40°C
- Maximum recommended temperature: + 80°C
ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001
|Degree of cure of epoxy resin
||∆Tg according to the manufacturer specifications
||≥ 7 J/mm
||23°C/ 28 days or 60°C/ 2 days max 7 mm
||> 35 N/cm at 23°C; < 15 N/cm at 70°C
FBE (Fusion Bonded Epoxy) is the best epoxy resin powder applied on pre‐heated surfaces. Thermosetting coating designed for the anticorrosive protection of articles destined to immersion or buried services in oil and gas sector and in the protection of the water pipeline.